GI Pipes and fittings supplied by us are synonymous with excellence in quality. The GI Pipes are manufactured to the British Standard BS 1387 and available in both Medium Guage (Class B) and Heavy Guage (Class C) in sizes ½” to 6”.
The range of GI fittings include Sockets, Bends, Elbows, Nipples, Long Screws, Backnuts, Reducer Bushes, Reducing Sockets, Tees, Reducing Tees, Unions, Plugs, Over jumps and Flanges in sizes ½” to 6”.
The product features include:
• Higher durability and longevity
• Weld consistency and integrity
• Amenable to rigorous fabrication
• Superior finish and anti-rust coating
• Greater resistance to corrosion
• Superior bendability, ease of cutting and threading
• Strict adherence to quality standards BS 1387